- Log into your Google My Business (GMB) dashboard
- Click on the Info tab
- Click on the address area (below the blue section)
- Choose ‘Yes’ to the – I deliver goods and services to my customers at their location
- Make sure that – I also serve customers at my address – is uncheked
- Click the Apply button
Your business address will now be hidden from public view on your Google listing. It will only show a general location (for example the town or city).
If you are not able to access these screens, then it is possible your account is not yet verified.
Latest posts by Yan Gilbert (see all)
- Solving A Google Maps Ranking Drop Puzzle - September 27, 2021
- How To Hide the Address For A Google My Business Listing - August 24, 2018
- Having A Bad SEO Month? Take A Look At Search Trends - December 1, 2017