- Log into your Google My Business (GMB) dashboard
- Click on the Info tab
- Click on the address area (below the blue section)
- Choose ‘Yes’ to the – I deliver goods and services to my customers at their location
- Make sure that – I also serve customers at my address – is uncheked
- Click the Apply button
Your business address will now be hidden from public view on your Google listing. It will only show a general location (for example the town or city).
If you are not able to access these screens, then it is possible your account is not yet verified.
- Solving A Google Maps Ranking Drop Puzzle - September 27, 2021
- How To Hide the Address For A Google My Business Listing - August 24, 2018
- Having A Bad SEO Month? Take A Look At Search Trends - December 1, 2017